Thursday, August 20, 2009

Colette's Catering & Specialty Cakes & Muckenthaler Mansion: A Dynamic Duo! Amazing Food, 5 star Service, A Stunning OC Venue!!!





www.colettesevents.com
Wow! It has truly been a very busy wedding season and things do not appear to be slowing down anytime soon however, even when it's this busy I still make it a point to connect and re-connect with all of my clients, vendors and service providers who truly make every event a smashing success! I'm one of those Wedding Planners & Event Coordinators who believe in creating a solid team of industry professionals who understand innovation, have levels of creativity that are truly remarkable and provide a level of service that put both myself & my clients at ease.

I recently had the opportunity to meet with one of these industry pros, Mr. Duane Greenleaf of Colette's Catering Extraordinaire in Orange County, Ca. Duane was absolutely fantastic, so knowledgeable about his craft and followed up with me immediately with some great menu's for a wedding I am currently working on at the Seven4One Hotel in Laguna Beach, Ca. I have been wanting to connect with Colette's Catering for quite some time as I have heard nothing but rave reviews regarding their catering & event services. I was completely impressed with Colette's facility. It's elegant, super clean & modern.  I would feel very confident sending any client there for a consultation or tasting. What I loved about one of their showrooms was the perfectly placed window that allows you to peek into the bakery and watch these culinary geniuses create magnificent desserts & cakes right before your eyes. By the way, Colette's is famously known for their Specialty Cakes too! Works of art!

Colette's happens to be the exclusive caterer at the prestigious Muckenthaler Mansion which is a premier wedding & special event venue in Fullerton, Ca. If you are shopping around for Orange County venues for your wedding or are looking for a fantastic new place to host a private party or perhaps a corporate event or awards dinner, you should certainly keep the Muckenthaler Mansion in mind. It's a great alternative to a hotel ballroom or banquet hall and is just breathtakingly beautiful! 

You may contact Colette's Catering & Specialty Cakes at :
(714)447-9190 or find them on the Web at www.Colettesevents.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails