Wednesday, September 30, 2009

An amazing thank you letter form a recent client at the Pelican Hill Resort! We are Soooo Blushing!

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:25:06
Subject: With many thanks!
From: christinaXXX@gmail.com
To: fbaXXXX@pelicanhill.com; gnXXXX@pelicanhill.com
CC: jackiesorkin@XXX.com

Fran and George,
I just wanted to express my sincere thanks to the both of you for being such great support for my sister Anne's wedding this past Sunday. The wedding was beautiful, and the service and support was second to none. You both did such a fabulous job! I cannot sing Pelican's praises enough and will definitely be recommending to all my friends to host future events there.
I also wanted to express how happy I was with the candy buffet which Jackie put together. She was simply a pleasure to work with and she definitely made our lives much easier. After I told her our budget and color scheme, she never bothered us once with needless details. We were very happy with the beautiful (and delicious) display that I know my sister and her guests appreciated and will remember for years to come. Please feel free to use me as a reference for any future clients who may be interested in using Jackie's services, as I am more than happy to vouch for her.
Wishing you all the best,
Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails