Saturday, October 3, 2009

Major Industry LOVE!!! I'm a HUGE fan of Nicky & Erica from Something Pink Girls Events!

It's a Gorgeous Saturday In Southern California and I  have to admit, I have become a little blog obsessed lately since there has been a swarm of simply amazing opportunities and events taking place! The Events Industry is so absolutely creative & fun and I am lucky enough to connect with some truly unique companies and individuals who leave such a lasting impression that all I want to do is know more about who they are and what they do. Nicky& Erica of Something Pink Girls are the masterminds behind the cutest event planning firm that I have seen in quite some time. Perhaps I share the same Love & Devotion for all things Pink and am so drawn to their bubbly, super fun & imaginative ideas. I mean how cute are their pics below? Sooooo cute! I almost wish I could photo shop myself into one of their photos and be the 3rd, dark haired, Latina version of a something pink girl!


So here is a bit of info on these Awesomely Pink Senoritas:




Something Pink Girls Weddings & Events is a full service wedding and event planning company. SPG was founded by two best friends that shared an eye for detail and style as well as a strong commitment to exceptional execution of event planning. With backgrounds in Public Relations and Design, SPG gives its clientele a uniquely personal one of a kind experience. Calm, concise and organized, SPG will make your vision for a perfect event, a flawless reality. 


Go Check Them Out- They are Too Fab 4 Words!
XOXO,
Jackie

1 comments:

Something Pink Girls: Wedding and Event Planning said...

Thanks so much Jackie!!!!! We really appreciate the support!

XOXO
Something Pink Girls

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails