Tuesday, March 23, 2010

OMG- YOU MUST HAVE A SMORES BAR AT YOUR NEXT EVENT! CUSTOM CANDY BUFFETS + PLUSH PUFFS SMORES BARS = DESSERT HEAVEN!!!

Our clients LOVE sweets.. That's kind of obvio- Right? The other day someone asked me if I thought I was the next Willy Wonka and I replied " No- I am the Next Willamina Wonka" I'm a girl duhhhh.. How could I have a boy's name??? lol. Well, I have to admit I kind of live in a candy & sweets obsessed world but I am NEVER 100% satisfied with just about anything! I think pushing the envelope is always necessary both in life & in business. I think that quirky, whimsical & fun ideas are always well received and if people are smiling and enjoying what we do then we are doing something right! A friend of mine who I did this fabulous event with at the Petit Ermitage Hotel in West Hollywood a few months ago is the genius behind Plush Puffs Gourmet Marshmallows! www.plushpuffs.com He is the most Legit Marshmallow man I know! Justin's gourmet treats are carried in major stores and marshmallow lovers can't get enough of his product. We recently created a Smore's Buffet Bar in addition to our Candy Buffet at a fabulous corporate event and everyone went nuts! It was so fun & interactive and contrary to popular belief, it was not the gooey mess everyone expected. Plush Puffs have a nicer consistency that make them easier to eat-even when melted on a Smores treat. Don't even get me started on their flavors- chocolate chip, cinnamon, peppa-mint, vanilla bean, toasted coconut, caramel- YES- these are actual marshmallow flavors people! So enjoy the pics- check out their website and we look forward to creating another fabulous smore's buffet bar at your next event! I'm definitely going to have a fabulous Smore's Bar at my next event and can't wait to post the pics 4 everyone!


XoXo,
Jackie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jackie. I've been called a lot of things in the world of marshmallows, but "legit" is the highest honor.

Your parties take our mallows to a whole new level!

Hollywood Candy Girls said...

I only speak the truth my friend- I am such a keep it real kind of girl! If I could bathe in your marshmallows- trust me- I WOULD!

xoxo-
Jackie

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails