Friday, July 2, 2010

Do you ever Google Yourself? I admit it, I totally DO! And I found something cool!

Do you ever google yourself? I totally do and I totally admit it! Often times, I google myself to check marketing stats, see where we place in search standings or see what's new out there. Today I happen to do this and found a pretty cool shout out given to us by a Fantastic Bat/ Bar Mitzvah Website ( Mitzvah Market- www.mitzvahmarket.com) dedicated to delivering clever, useful and entertaining ideas. They created a blog post on candy & events and wa-lah there we were! This is a super cute website with fantastic event planning tips and ideas geared towards Mitzvahs! And We LalalalalOVE our Mitzvahs! They are always so fun and so unique and we LalalalalOVE working with creative themes and color schemes.

Here is the link

Thank you for the shout out Mitzvah Market!!!

XoXo,
Jackie " Candy Girl"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails