Monday, August 23, 2010

Dear Martha, I just LalalalaLOVE you and your Candy Tree, I think I hear Jingle Bells... XoXo- Candy Girl







Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, you know the drill... Oh how I count the days until December.. I just lalalaLOVE Christmas time and can not wait for it to arrive so we can put on our elf costumes and spread our Candy Love all over town. Today, a dear friend in my head got me all excited when I stumbled upon her cute candy creation. So Martha, this ones for you gorgeous!

Dear Martha,

Although you would most likely think I was nuts, too crazy & too wild while you are calm, soft spoken and sophisticated, I still LOVE your Candy Tree & Look So Forward to making one with you soon. I have a couple ideas up my sleeve too, you're gonna love 'em!

xoxo, Candy Girl




1 comments:

Kristy - Posh Pixels Design Studio said...

LOL love it! ;) I think Martha could learn a thing or two from you! xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails