Friday, February 4, 2011

BREAKING NEWS & Hyperventilating! Put on your acid wash jeans & tease that hair to Insanity! George Michael Just Released His Remastered Masterpiece! Ahhhh!!!

Hyperventilating as I type!!!
Somebody must love me up in heaven because the announcement of my boyfriend George Michaels  Re-Mastered Faith album almost caused me to go into straight up convulsions! If you are one of our over 30,000 blog lovin' fans ( thank you!)  then you may very well know about the very inappropriate love affair I have been having with this man! Although many of my candy girls relate more to Britney & Miley, I am trying as best as I can to (force) them into loving George like I do! George! I love you to the point where I have become delusional and I know you think of me the same way and write about me and feature my cool photos on your blog. Really! I just love you and the video below makes me pick up my baby in the living room and dance our asses off in leopard slippers! If you ever need a bail bond- call me, I'll never let you down.. never ever.. Single tear drop rolling down so , so, so slow...

XoXo- Candy Girl





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails