Saturday, July 30, 2011

MUST WATCH THIS! When you doubt who you are, your abilities, your purpose, your life...remember Nick's message.


I'll give you the message to this post before you even have to read the whole thing-Every single one of us has the opportunity to be who we want to be but you've got to make that happen for your- damn self and not expect some magical fairy to sprinkle glitter & magic dust on you!

After pulling a late night with the entire candy crew and sitting through what felt like the most "I can't believe this is actually happening to us " meeting, I sat in the car with one of my best friends David who has just returned from being away for 16 months traveling around the world to entertain people. - Dave's a Quadruple threat- singer, dancer, actor, model, brilliant human being & friend extraordinaire! We sat and talked about what else? LIFE! I cried, he cried, we cried and he showed me this video after hearing me say some things I've been saying my entire life and going to my insecure place.

You see, I've lived my whole life feeling like I didn't deserve good things and am working on realizing that I actually do and perhaps I always have. Let's just say, I have a long- complicated story and am a work in progress and I kinda have a feeling that many of you may relate to that too. 

Go be great- No More Crying in Candy Girl Land Damn-it, We're supposed to be perky, peppy & positively perfect all day long- (As-if life was that easy! C'mon- people like that make us all gag anyway and isn't being perfectly imperfect so much more relatable??? ) YES!

XoXo,
Candy Girl




Many, Many years ago I took this photo of my Dear David and I altered it a little and now I think it's time to share it with everyone! My friends who Model deserve this because.. It's FUNNY and I'm jealous of you- clear & simple.
We Love You Uncle David-  I Am thrilled that you are home.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails