Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Preppin' For Our End Of Summer Fiesta Bash To FINALLY Celebrate Baby's 1st Birthday & Grandpa Georgie Kicking Cancers Fat Ass! Arrrrrriba! Ay-Ya-Yay!

Party People!!!! You know how the party world is full of all these fancy folks who often create inspiration boards and their pin interests regarding a party or event they are planning??? You've seen that stuff before right? It's full of fabric swatches, lace, ribbons and all laid out so beautifully.. Well, here is my inspiration blog for a Bash I'm planning for my big ol' crazy Latino familia and all of our friends! It may not be delicate & soft and perfectly understandable but all you need to know is that the Pinata's will be plenty, fresh Churro's drizzled in Dulce De Leche will be passed, Mariachi's will be playing at a totally unacceptable noise level for the neighborhood, my cousins will drink all the alcohol by the 2nd hour which will piss off my mom,  dogs will wear Zarape's & Sombrero's & our guests will stuff themselves into oblivion! My inspiration for everything I do is MY FAMILY, my life, my clients & my work..While I may tease conventional & fancy ways of doing things you have to realize.. I'm kidding and it doesn't really matter to me how any of us operate rather, I just live & run my business in a way that works for me. Find what works for you and run with it!

Life is short, so we make it sweet & fun!
XoXo, Candy Girl









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails