Sunday, September 11, 2011

VENTING CUZ IT'S MY OWN DAMN BLOG ! Being The Boss Is A Dream Come True But Also A Real Bitch Sometimes!

AM Facebook Fan Page Status Update:
What a lovely Sunday morning! Literally just walking ( or waddling) off a plane and heading into our beloved HCG headquarters to find garbage, rotten milkshakes and crap everywhere! I always dreamt of this glamourous life! Being on my hands and knees, 7 months pregnant scrubbing & cleaning and cursing people's names! And because of this gift I was left with, I can't go visit Jesus at the Mega Church today and he's the only thing that's gonna save me from exploding on your asses on Monday Morning!


Follow-up to this raging public service announcement- I have a phenomenal crew who I adore but we simply don't have enough hours in the day to do everything and I think we may need to have a demonstration on what it means to do work like a beast and not finish your day until you have crossed off every single TO DO on your check list -- TWICE " Forgetting stuff "wouldn't cut it on Wall Street and it sure as hell won't cut it in Candy Girl Land! Proactive people see a problem and fix it without asking permission. WORD!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails