Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Business meetings have gone from BLAH to BLAWESOME! A super sweet visit from Belgian Chocolate Sugar God Neil Edley of Sugar Plum Chocolates

When I was little I hated rules & conformity.. I still do however, I realize that they are needed.. sometimes... I always knew I'd own my own business and do things in perhaps what is considered to be an unconventional way of doing business.. You see, before we talk serious stuff like numbers, contracts, deadlines and global candy world domination, I prefer that my visitors to candy girl land are instantly transported back to a time when rules were made to be broken, we didn't care about all that serious stuff and the only thing that mattered to us was getting our hands on some C-A-N-D-Y!!! Today I welcomed Belgian Chocolate God, Candy Maker, Creator- Inventor Mr. Neil Edley of Sugar Plum Chocolates to our world and we had a blast.. We eventually talked about all that fancy business stuff but fortunately that happened way after we spent the entire day acting just like... 2 crazy kids in a candy store! Don't get me wrong, I've got a PHD in Sugarlosophy and the truth is... the best is yet to come...

Life is short, make it sweet & fun!

XoXo, Candy Girl


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails