Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm Closing Up Shop Guys! I WON THE UK LOTTERY! I Did, I Did! Just check out the email I received today!


From:MishaStiler@UKLotto.org
TO: Winner@Lotto.org
Dear Winner,
Winning Notification
This is to notify you that you have won £850,000.00 in
our online email lottery in which e-mail addresses are
picked randomly by computerised balloting, powered 
by the Internet. Your email address was amongst 
those chosen for this period.
Ticket no: 56475600545 188
Serial no: 5368/02
Winning number: 08.11.21.32.35.42. {47}
Draw (#1187)
To claim your prize, please contact:
Fiduciary Agent Mr.Robert Hache
Email:roberthache39@yahoo.com.hk
Tell: +447031995956
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Lorraine Dodds
WOW! It finally happened guys, I WON the Lotto! However, I mysteriously won the UK Internet Lotto and I've never even been there! Someone has really been lookin' out for me I tell ya! Not sure when I will post again since I am a super mega rich candy girl now but I'm sure I'll pay someone fabulous to write silly posts for me. I thought I heard something about this on Date Line but they are silly reporters and I am supposedly having $850,000,000 dollars wired into my bank account tomorrow!


XoXo- The New Money, Newly Wealthy Candy Girl who would never fall for something as ridiculous as this even if you paid me! Duhhhhh! Nice try though!

3 comments:

Jane said...

It is ridiculous, but people do fall for this I'm afraid - good on you for drawing attention to it, What WOULD you buy with the money anyway? All I can think of is paying my daughter's school fees and a few blocks of yummy chocolate. Maybe a new macbook too. Jane:)

Hollywood Candy Girls said...

If I won you ask? Hmmm- I'd open up a summer camp for kids who had trouble with math in school like I did. I'd theme this place after Katy Perry's Candy land video " California Gurlz" and we'd have a chocolate river, edible trees, beds made out of licorice & marshmallow pillows, a giant gummy bears as camp counselors. We'd get really good at math while learning how to count and divide with skittles & m&m's. Then after that summer was over they'd head off to Fat Camp after gaining 86lbs with us at CAMP Candylicious! Lol- Hey You Asked!

Hollywood Candy Girls said...

Oh And Jane, If I ever really won, I'd buy that MAC book for you too!You just have to cover shipping to OZ, I hear that place is far!
xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails