Monday, November 8, 2010

Suri meet Isabella! We've all got a Doppelganger! Cute kids who kinda look-alike a little! Happy Monday Party People

Hey Party People!! How was your weekend? Ours was exhausting, busy, crazy but really fabulous too! So to start off the week I'll begin with this silly post. They say everyone has a doppelganger right? And if you are thinking to yourself, What in the heck is a doppelganger well, it's your lookalike.  My best friend Darlene always claims that my own baby pictures from a trillion years ago as well as my own daughter Isabella's, resemble those of the most fashion 4ward tot in all of La-La Land. The High Heel wearing wonder girl, Suri Cruise! I'll admit, perhaps we could be distant relatives or long lost cousins of Tom & Katie. A girl can dream right? One thing we certainly don't have in common with the Cruise's though... The Size of our Bank Accounts! When I make  bank deposits, they are full of crumbled up dollar bills, packets of fun dip, a couple skittles and the occasional check. Clearly, candy is a fab-o  fun business but that pink glittered Ferrari I've always dreamed of is still a couple of years away while I imagine that Suri already has hers waiting for her in her 6 car garage. Lucky kid that Suri Cruise but Bella is a pretty lucky kiddo too. I mean she's got endless supplies of candy on her side! Unlike Suri, my little Bella may certainly not be rolling up to her first day of pre-school in her very own Bentley + driver, accompanied by her body guard, personal diaper bag carrier , crayon organizer, cheerio snack time distributor, snot wiper, spiritual advisor, personal assistant, publicist, and agent. Who needs all the stuff anyway? We'll just keep doing our lollipop thang and being superfabuliciouscandylicious girls!

XoXo- Candy Girl

Suri Cruise- So Cute & So Fashion 4ward!

Bella- The Heiress To The Candy Empire
D-Lish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails