Sunday, December 19, 2010

Briana's Perfectly Plum Wedding & Custom Cookie Buffet Bar- Homemade cookies made with love by the bride's Big Ol' Beautiful Italian Familia

Hey, Hey Party People,
Another fantastic event to share with y'all. I love using the word y'all. I'm the farthest thing from a Southern Belle but I do have me some big ol' long Texas hair so I figure I can get away with it. My beyond beautiful & sweet bride, Briana Day & her gorgeous groom Adam were married at The Tustin Ranch Golf Club and hired us to coordinate their special Wedding Day in addition to having us create a truly customized cookie buffet bar for their friends and family. We worked with the family just a few months ago when their cousin Jenna was married so if these faces look familiar it may be due to the fact that we posted tons of great pics of them prior. Briana's little sister Kendall looks like her sisters twin but I actually learned the girls are 15 months apart. I personally have been trying recruit Kendall to become a Candy girl for quite some time because this girl has got that very special "IT" factor and she and I click so well. The girls in this family are simply so sweet, so fun, so gorg and so awesome, I am girl crushing on them baaaadly! Anyhow, about the sweet stuff, Briana thought cookies would be so cute to give away as favors and her very own family baked dozens and dozens of cookies for her cookie buffet. The cookies were accompanied by ice cold milk shooters. The late night snack of cookies & milk and the to-go favor boxes were a massive hit. We absolutely love this very loving family and were so happy to have been a part of yet another fantastic wedding! Congratulations guys! 

XoXo- Candy Girl

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails