Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year! The O.W.N. Launch of The Oprah Winfrey Network is how these Hollywood Candy Girls are kicking of 2011!

 Happy New Years Eve friends!

What can I possibly even say about the year we have had??? I am almost speechless and I am also the type of person who when overwhelmed with so much emotion, gratitude, happiness & hope.. I just cry. And I mean Cry! Like the ugly cry that almost looks painful! I am over-come with excitement to know that just a few hours after midnight my team and I will be getting an early morning glam -squad over-haul to join our friends at the O.W.N. for the launch of their new network! We will be sprinkling our sweetness all over LA on New Years Day and we are simply thrilled to to a part of such a historic moment for the woman who truly has been a mentor, a role model and an inspiration to me my entire life! When I was 7 years old my teacher asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up and I said, " A talk show host- like Oprah!" I had my own theme song, dance & everything! It was called "Just Jackie, Everyone Loves Jackie" ( Clearly, my mom worked hard to give me high self -esteem early on and some days it worked)  anyhow, I would tap dance to my own opening and I was a totally Chunktastic child with big rosy cheeks and wore lots of pony tails and weird outfits! Anyhow, my life's path has certainly been nothing close to what's considered, "the norm" and that works for me. Who knows what's in store for 2011but all I can say is the skies the limit for every single one of us! I think the catch in that statement is you've truly got to believe that in order to touch the sky or even get close to it. I'll be tuning in on New Years Day on Time Warner Channel 216. I already located my channel on www.Oprah.com. You should too! I am so excited to watch Season 25, Oprah Behind The Scenes & Ask Oprah's All Stars- I sat next to Dr. Oz & his wife once at a Bat Mitzvah and he's as lovely in person as he is on his show! I'm so happy for all our friends at O.W.N. and they have worked round the clock to ensure nothing less then Spectacularly Amazing!!! Happy New Year Everyone! Tune In!

XoXo- Candy Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails