Friday, January 7, 2011

I asked for a sign and received 3 Angels, I have NO Words to explain, I know what I saw... It was Beautiful


Hi Party people,
I want to try and make this post short & sweet because I like to write & talk & share and sometimes I go on for days. I am the type of person who does not push any person, place or thing or belief on anyone. I believe we are all free to live as we wish, believe in whatever we choose and faith is such a personal thing and it's just not my style to be all up in your religious business. You Dig? I am going to share this moment with you because it simply impacted me so deeply and someone else may need this right now too. I have a ton going on right now in both my professional and personal life and as I prayed in the morning with my baby on my lap I prayed extra hard and asked for a sign from the heavens above. I asked for a sign to let me know that everything is going to be OK and that someone is hearing me. This is the 2nd time I've asked for this and the 2nd time I have received it.

As I was driving back from running errands I started to stare into the sky and at the clouds ( my eyes should have been on the road too, and if you've been in a car with me you know how I drive!) Anyhow, I was in deep thought and I think I see something and then close my eyes and re-open as to make sure I am seeing this for real. What I see before me is this massive Angel flying on it's belly in the sky, hovering over us with it's wings wide open. I kept closing my eyes and re-opening them because I thought I may be hallucinating ( and NO I don't do anything or partake in any hallucinating type activities, I live in Candy Land!) I pulled over into a Costco parking lot because I wanted to make sure this was really happening and snap a picture with my phone. I was so afraid that I'd lose the Angel in the clouds and really thought I might be imagining what I was seeing so I snapped the pic and when I uploaded the photo and posted it on Facebook, people started mentioning that they see 3 angels not just 1. I thought WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! Where? So I looked further and I saw the 2nd one and then the 3rd one too. There is one that hovers in the clouds with wings open and the other can be seen in the windshield of the car and another that looks like a cupid with an arrow on the right side of the clouds. I can not tell you or explain what this means to me all I can say is I asked for something and I received it... again. God works in his own way and yesterday I am 1000% sure he sent these Angels for me.  Thank you for sending them, I know you listen and I know everything is going to be OK.

XoXo- Candy Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails