Friday, January 21, 2011

The Tic Tock Blog Experience..Keep Reading

Party People!
Ohhh! If you could only see me now! I’m simply over the moon excited and honored to have been featured on my dear friend Eddie Zaratsian’s Tic-Tock Couture Floral’s Blog ( Totally on my bucket list and achieved much sooner then expected- Score!) If you don’t know Tic Tock or Eddie then I would have to assume you live in the same mini mushroom capped village as Papa Smurf, Smurfett and Gargamel. C’mon party people, if you party in the city of Angels then you know Tic Tock! I know, I’m starting to sound like a paid sponsor but the truth is I have been completely captivated by this spectacular team since out very first meeting at a bridal show that took place at the stunning Langham Hotel in Pasadena years ago. Eddie and I understood each-other within seconds, I complimented his floral genius and his fly Fendi shoes. He told me he liked my wild hair & I think he may have found me entertaining too. And POOF! Just like that, the birth of a friendship. 
Anyhow, I love the Tic Tock post because it’s honest and fun and in my opinion, it absolutely captured the true essence of we are are and how we do business. I like to say what I mean, mean what I say and live by some pretty basic ideals that I’m not willing to budge on. Work hard and then work harder, Be generous but not stupid, don’t take life so seriously, it’s short, Always stand for yourself even if no one else will and finally, listen to your mom & dad because they are usually right about people, places & things.
So I leave you to enjoy the post below. It made me laugh, made me cry, made me blush and feel special and understood. Oh! And totally made me feel like I was captain of the cheer squad, prom queen & Miss Congeniality. All the things I wanted to be in High School. A girl can dream right?
XoXo- Candy Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails