Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Feeling terrified at 12:37 am!


Hi Guys,
In just a few hours my husband Chris & I will be heading to the hospital to bring our little boy into this beautiful world. I'm terrified but trying my hardest to not be, please pray for our family & baby and know how appreciative we are for so many wonderful & amazing gifts my entire family has been given in the last couple years from restored health to babies and opportunities of a lifetime! Whenever we've needed extra support I've asked for it and received so much positivity and love that it takes my breath away...Thanks for caring about my family. Funny how I don't know so many of you personally however, I've found so much strength in your kindness and if we ever have the chance to meet, I'll hug you like I've known you for all our lives. I'm corny like that... T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U
<3, Jackie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails