Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! Thankful for Love & Change...


So thankful that God surprised me and decided that what my life majorly needed was an attitude adjustment, kick in the ass & a family of my very own complete with a kind and normal husband and such a ridiculously funny baby that I'd never be able to be pissed off again even if I tried!  Now that this is my life, everything else other than them seems trivial. I'm thankful for the fact that we can all change into something better and as much as we may not always believe it, we all deserve to be loved and be eternally happy! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. I hope you stuff your faces off with Turkey, Pies, Laughs & So much Love that the buttons on your too tight skinny jeans pop off today!

XoXo- Candy Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails