Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby Bella's Fabulously Fun Hot Pink Baby Shower Blowout! An Enormous Thank you to the BEST Vendors & Event Production Team in LA & OC!

How on earth can we possibly thank our fabulous production team, event designers & vendors? We would have never had such an extraordinary event without them!
Baby Bella's Baby Shower Blowout was a huge success and some may even call it a circus Mommy doesn't mind though! If you know anything about me, you know that I am over-the top, love to laugh, love to do the unexpected and LOVE my family, friends and colleagues more than anything! I wanted all the special people in our lives including my favorite vendors to participate in this wildly fun day! Life is way to short- we've got to live it on our own terms and live out loud as they say! My gosh- this baby has no idea what's in store for her and I can't wait!

Thank you, Thank you to everyone!

With all our Love, Gratitude & Devotion!

Chris, Jackie " Candy Girl" & Baby Bella


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails