Friday, April 23, 2010

My Clients are Hands Down- The Most Fabulous People On Earth! Jeni Humphrey & Matt Morris Are Getting Married! Goooooooo Yankees!

So typically I blog about my clients after their fabulous weddings and events and share all the highlights and great photos with you but this time I wanted to share their story with you- Pre Wedding Bash! I met Jeni Humphrey several months ago when my wonderful friends at Colette's catering & The Muckenthaler Mansion referred Jeni to me for her wedding. Jeni & Matt Love what else???? CANDY! So they called me when they decided one of their must haves was an awesome candy buffet bar! Their wedding colors are gorgeous: Purple, Black & White which have been wildly popular this season and we are going to be accenting the look of their Candy Station with some magical decor that will make everything POP!

I Love Jeni & Matt's story- they met when they were 17 and working at a sporting goods store but dating other people and mainly just friends. It was not until they were both in College that Jeni realized her roommates boyfriend played baseball with Matt. Jeni & Matt spoke on the phone every night for weeks and Jeni went to see him play at one of his games.  Matt ended up  going on to play baseball for UCI and then was drafted to play with the Yankees Minor Leagues! (My husband died when I told him this since he lives and breaths baseball and all things New York & Yankees related) So 5 years later Jeni & Matt are both in California and will walk down the aisle very soon at the romantic Muckenthaler mansion. We are so happy for these two not to mention they are so sweet, so laid back, so obviously in LOVE!

We are thrilled to be on board for their big day and will share all the wonderful details and photos soon! Enjoy the wonderful engagement pics of this gorgeous couple!

And to Jeni & Matt- The Wedding Countdown Has Begun! So exciting!


XoXo,

Jackie " Candy Girl"




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails