Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kendall & Scott's Wedding & Blue Candy Buffet Bar- Coto De Caza Country Club 4-11-10

Kendall Norrell or Wendall as I have always called her and Scott Tolar married at the gorgeous Coto De Caza Country Club on 4-11-10. Kendall was a beautiful bride and Scott a handsome groom who were surrounded by their family & friends to celebrate this very special day. Kendall has LOVED candy since she was a little girl and called us in to beautify her candy bar. She is also like a little sister to me and I'd do anything to make her happy so it was my honor to do this for her! Every time I look at her I still think she's 5 years old! I can't believe it but eventually we all must grow up. I personally, find it incredibly hard to let go of the little kid inside of me which perhaps explains why my world, my life and my love is C-A-N-D-Y! Oh well...What's a girl to do? 

 We wish Kendall & Scott years and years of sweet, sweet love!
 XoXo- Jackie "Candy Girl"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails