Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Monday Candy Family! I'm starting off my week with this cute pic!



Happy Monday Candy Family! 

This is my favorite pic of my brother Kevin & I  ( PS-  My Brother was a boy genius when he was little and now he is a man genius- He's super smart!)I love that we are sharing a milk shake & I love our messy hair and early 80's fashion. I doubt my bro will ever read this ( smart people calculate things and crunch numbers and say things like "Buy, Sell, Trade" they do not have time to read silly blogs!) but if you do, I love you! Happy Monday!

XoXo- Your Weird Lil' Sister 

1 comments:

Kristy - Posh Pixels Design Studio said...

Awww that is such a cute pic! Fabulous throw back to the 80's. Yay for big brothers.. ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails