Thursday, October 14, 2010

OMG MOMENT! I Just died and came back to life! I've been Embellished by Relish and it feels amazzzzzing!

Where do I even begin??? I told you guys last week we were expecting a package with pretty, sparkly, magical contents inside and holy cow pants, it arrived and I died! I mean, it's obvi-O that I came back to life but no joke, I think I shed some tears when I saw the custom Apothecary jar that Gina the gorgeous embellishing wonder woman from the MIA. created for us! Gina! This  takes our latest creation, candy bling to a whole new level! All I can say is WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!!!!!! Are you kidding me Gina? This thing is so stunning I can't even deal with you right now! People will flip for this, I guarantee it. This would be amazing for holiday gifts too! Love, Love, Love it so much if I could, I would bow at your feet and polish your toes in hot pink, zebra stripes and of course, sparkle them with genuine Swarovski crystals like the ones you use on your amazing masterpieces!!! We thank you Gina and we look forward to being embellished by relish over and over again!!! You must check out Gina's stuff and be prepared to shed some tears because her stuff is soooo pretty it'll make a girl cry! (www.relishbygt.com)  Ok back to work party people, the weekends coming and you know what that means for us....PARTIES!!! Enjoy the pics!

XoXo- Candy Girls



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails