Monday, October 4, 2010

Jenna & Bryan's Perfectly Pink Wedding @ The Palos Verdes Country Club. It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That BLING!

I don't even know how to begin this blog post except for the fact that my bride Jenna Robinson or the new Mrs. Kinnear, was one of my most favorite brides to date. Jenna hired both my companies services www.southerncaliforniaweddingplanner.com for wedding coordination the candy girls for all her candy needs. She did a coordination & candy combo which more and more of our brides are loving these days. Jenna her mom Donna planned such a great event and our meetings were always so much fun. I always say, I have the most amazing clients and I think that has to do with simply attracting really wonderful people into your life! We seemed to have found the secret to the secret because this happens to us consistently! Jenna was a girl after my own heart. She loves Pink, Sparkly things, candy & bling. Not just a little bling either, she loves MAJOR BLINGAGE and this was thoroughly represented throughout the wedding. I have to say that Orange County Florist & Florebrity ( I made it up I mean, c'mon her work is worthy of celeb status!)  Melissa Mcgowan from Flowers By Cina (www.flowersbycina.com) made Jenna's vision come to life! Her work is truly so fabulous, so beautiful and so exactly what Jenna wanted. You must check out all the extra sparkly touches from the Z Gallerie hurricanes and chargers to the dazzling details on her candy bar. Even her cute crystal ash trays on the cigar bar which looked liked giant diamonds. We thought a Cigar Bar would be super fun too so we incorporated hearty cigars for the boys and fun light flavors for the girls like vanilla, cherry bomb, caramel etc... The cute signs you see on her candy buffet & cigar bar were made by our graphics goddess Kristy of Posh Pixels Design Studio (www.poshpixelsdesignstudio.com). The entertainment was top notch, you can never go wrong with Victor from Invisible Touch, he's another industry pro who everyone knows and loves. I was so happy to have gotten to know this fun loving and absolutely gorgeous family and am so happy to be coordinating cousin Briana's wedding in December. We wish Jenna & Brian an amazing honeymoon in Hawaii and can't wait to see all the pics. Congratulations guys!
xoxo- Jackie






















1 comments:

Kristy - Posh Pixels Design Studio said...

Awesome job, Jackie! I absolutely looove it! The pink, blinged out candy bar is super awesome! xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails