Monday, May 9, 2011

Come Shop With The Hollywood Candy Girls! Orange County & Los Angeles's Wholesale Bulk Candy Warehouse & Retail Store! Candy By Color, Candy Buffet & Dessert Station Head Quarters! Candy Buffet Supplies & More!



It was only natural for us to open up a store of our own where our beloved clients, customers & event friends could come and shop for all their candy needs! The most phenomenal candy selections by color, Wait til' you visit each of our color coded candy rooms! You can design your event with us purchase all your candy creation supplies, candy buffet & dessert bar accessories including vessels, apothecary jars, scoops, favor bags, custom boxes & more! Candy World Domination Or Bust Baby! We'll be hosting a Grand Opening soon where you can stop on by and sample the goods... While They Last! 

We're also very proud to announce that we are collaborating with Sweet Works who will be our premier candy by color vendor. They specialize in the most phenomenal selections of color and if you understand this business, you understand It's ALL about Color and I feel like I've been saying that forever! Wait until you check out the shimmer on their gum balls (The prettiest Balls I've ever seen!) the vibrancy of their sixlets ( so vibrant, I had to wear shades!)  Just scroll through our fun blog, we feature their products on most of our events and the truth is when you own your own business,  you have the luxury of working with vendors, suppliers and individuals who you really enjoy working with and I take it a bit further and really only like working with people who I connect with on a meaningful and personal level and those who I trust. I 'm proud to call the Sweet Works crew my friends too! It's true what they say, business is all about relationships and I prefer  relationships with those who make me laugh, work just as hard as I do and are super excited about what they've got to offer and are excited about where we're headed too! Symbiotic relationships are the spice of life ( google it)   Excitable energy is totally intoxicating, in case you didn't notice! 

XoXo, Candy Girls

PS- Remember- " Riches don't respond to wishes, they respond to hard work & persistence" Never give up!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails