Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update on the Grandpa To The Candy Empire!!! Georgie is Kicking Cancer's Fat Ass!!!


I'm a little overwhelmed at how many sweet emails, texts and facebook messages I've received and keep receiving in the last couple of days. Don't know how to thank you and just saying "thank you" doesn't seem like enough. I mean, you guys offer to send dinner, help me with all our work and events, which must go on even during critical moments in life and you even offer to babysit my baby! I don't know most of you but the gesture alone has had me in permanent ugly cry for days. Anyhow,  SO Happy to report that my dad's surgery went wonderfully on Wed. Thank God for his brilliant team of Doctors who have the precision of Picasso and are taking care of my dad with the ut-most in care & compassion. When faced with life's challenges we all have a choice, Give -Up or Fight Like Hell! My dad went into his surgery wearing Boxing Gloves. Cancer, Beware! He's Kicking your Fat Ass you EXPLITIVE, BLEEP, BLEEP, CENSORED WORD!!!  Human connections make the world go round and the impact you're all having on my life is monumentally unexplainable and the most touching thing I've ever experienced. Free Lollipops for Everyone!!! No More Crying in Candy Land!
XoXo- Candy Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails