Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Human Connections Make This World Go Round! Brad Paisley BELIEVED in Allie!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

I wanted to take a moment and follow-up on a recent post that received a great deal of inquiry regarding the life of a very special girl I went to High School with, Allison Greene. She recently lost her battle to cancer and the day I heard about this I wanted to support her friends & family in helping them fulfill her wish which was to celebrate life in a Big Red Barn with Brad Paisley singing. Well...IT HAPPENED and yesterday at her memorial in Orange County, California, Brad Paisley arrived and was introduced by Allie's husband. Needless to say, it is truly inspiring and phenomenally special to see someone's wish become their reality. Although I did not attend, I was waiting to hear if Brad actually made it. When I heard he did, I was amazed, so inspired, so moved and astonished by the power of believing in something so much that it comes to fruition. Allison Greene will be greatly missed though her spirit will live on in her adorable daughter Riley forever. Nothing is impossible, not even Brad Paisley showing up at a big red barn to pay tribute to a very special young woman who lived her life with love & and such an enormously generous spirit! Here's to you Allie.

Love,
Jackie

BRAD PAISLEY MADE IT, WHAT A CLASS ACT!!!



THE YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT WAS QUICKLY CIRCULATED IN HONOR OF ALLIE AND MADE IT TO MR. BRAD PAISLEY!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails