Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A New High Tech Contraption For Your Purses. Innovation is a beautiful thing.


In the spirit of Keeping it real, I'd like to share with you an amazing multi use device that I recently discovered in my own home. I've often stared at this thing and wondered " What in the hell am I supposed to do with you?" Anyhow, I finally just figured it out!!! My husband told me he got me this Ammmmazzzzzing purse rack which apparently is also some sort of fitness machine that I am supposed to be using for at least an hour everyday at 6am. Go figure! Coulda' fooled me and have fooled me for several months now.  All this time I swore it was some sort of high tech contraption that was invented to keep my bags off the floor! I suppose you do learn something new everyday! And PS- My purses are really clean!


XoXo- Candy Girl




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails