Friday, March 4, 2011

URGENT! Read & Then DO Something! Allie Greene's Story! We believe in Allie...do you Brad Paisley??!!

Allie & Riley 


THIS IS URGENT- SO PLEASE WATCH, READ & DO SOMETHING!!!!

To all our friends, fans, clients, and blogabee's 
I personally want to post this video and share the life of an amazing acquaintance of mine who I went to High School with. Allie was and is forever going to be one of the most popular girls in High School! I'll never forget her wearing her super sassy cheer uniforms with her beautiful blonde hair and mega lovely personality! ( Am I Still, Was I jealous? You Betcha! Hellooo, I was on the Flag Team, I TWIRLED A FLAG- and to top it off, the sequins on my ridiculously tight red spandex uniform was coming un-done at every twirl!) Sorry, I often regress due to all my un-resolved High School issues...still working on them... ;-)

So here's the real deal,  Everyone wanted to be friends with Allie or was friends with her. The lovliest of girls with the most radiant smile, an intoxicating positive energy, an exuberance for life, more school spirit then anyone I've ever met and a genuine love for all people she encountered. Allie and I never got to hang out together but I always knew that she liked me and I really liked her too. Wait! I think we did get to hang out at a couple football games when I was crying behind the bleachers about how much I hated my hideous, way too tight red spandex & sequined uniform that she assured me looked sooo cute on me! I guarantee you, I was not cute- I looked like the Kool- Aid Man dressed in Drag.

Allie & I may have ran in different circles- Hers- The AWESOME one and mine, Awesome-ish. I actually didn't really have much of a circle ( I was weird and always pretending I was a business woman with places to go and people to see)  I had only a couple of silly friends who I would occasionally ditch school with and my sidekick Heather who's my best friend was always at my side.

Allie Greene- Thank you for your kindness, your smile, your ability to connect and make everyone feel like they mattered. You made me feel like I did and the truth is, I just wanted to belong and be liked, like everyone else. Your story will stay with me always, your daughter Riley, your husband  & your family, your friends are in my prayers and in my heart. My dad is fighting the same battle every day with all his might and because of you, I BELIEVE. 

With all my love, silly stories and the sincerest of condolences to all those who will miss you, may you continue to smile upon us all and shine your light from above. Riley is you and you are Riley, you are here Allie, you'll always be here.

-Jackie Sorkin

URGENT!
TO OUR FRIENDS WHO HAVE INDUSTRY CONTACTS- PLEASE FORWARD THE LINKS REGARDING ALLIE'S STORY TO BRAD PAISLEY'S CAMP, ANY NEWS OR MEDIA OUTLETS. EVEN IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO YOU THINK MAY KNOW SOMEONE, PLEASE FORWARD. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVTNbTz9TEM&feature=player_embedded- 
EMAIL CONTACT: TEAMALLIEBELIEVE@GMAIL.COM

AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! YOU CAN TWEET YOUR FINGERS OFF- PLEASE FOLLOW BRAD PAISLEY & SEND YOUR TWITTER MESSAGES WITH LINKS TO ALLIE'S STORY.  http://twitter.com/#!/BradPaisley

BELIVE, BELIEVE, BELIEVE...

3 comments:

Kristy - Posh Pixels Design Studio said...

So sorry to hear this, Jackie! Will pray for her family & friends. Love you, girl! xoxo

SMacK said...

Thank you for posting this. Allie is my Alpha Phi sister, and she will be seriously missed.

Hollywood Candy Girls said...

It was an honor for me to write this Sara!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails