Monday, March 21, 2011

Seriously! The Sweetest Email All The Way From New Hampshire! Where's New Hampshire???


I mean seriously, we get a ton-o emails but some really stick out and melt your heart once in a while! This super sweet one did just that today! Thank you to our friend Angela from New Hampshire... Kind of embarrassed but I though New Hampshire was a brand of Sour Cream! Anyhow,  You can do it girl! Sometimes you just gotta jump into life and learn as you go. My favorite Japanese proverb " Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight" Think about it!  We totally are all about super cool chicks doing their thang'! Best of luck friend!

Jackie-
"I absolutely love your website and products and how you set all your things up. I am a single mom w 5 kids and make noo money and this is like a dream for me to be able to be a party/wedding planner and your website and pictures inspire me so much. Keep up the great work its amazing and its def a modivator for me to try my hardest to get into what I absolutely love and hopefully I will be as sucessful as you all some day over here in New Hampshire!"

XoXo- Candy Girl




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails